We are committed to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to your personal data. We assure that our policies and practices, and those adopted by our affiliated companies (if any) in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the requirements under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong, as well as the relevant code of practice and guidance issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong. The meaning of the term “personal data” adopted in this Statement is defined in the Ordinance.
Accepting this Policy
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
If you subscribe to our newsletter (if any) on our website, this information will be only used to send our newsletters and our communications. This information will not be used in other purposes, and/or sold to other third parties.
We may request information from users via surveys (if any). Participation is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site unless otherwise stipulated in the survey.
This site has firewall set up to protect the information provided.
Information Collection and Use
When we collect your personal data, we will provide you with a Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) on or before the collection in an appropriate format and manner (e.g. in the same paper form or web page that collects your personal data). Without your prior consent, we will not use this data collected in other purposes and/or sell it to other third parties.
We also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested. We uses information to improve and administer our web site, and/or to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may send your information to other companies or people when:
1. We have your consent to share the information;
2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use your information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
5. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Usage Agreement or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
1. We may set and access cookies on your computer.
2. Other companies’ use of their cookies is out of our control and subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Choice / Opt-Out
1. We gives you the ability to update your contact Information and preferences at any time,
2. You may request deletion of your record anytime after your subscription.
Notification of changes
Questions or Suggestions
Last Update: Feb 5, 2020